- Beat this alone not too many years ago so I don't think my thoughts are too different now
- Certainly an improvement over Halo 1 but man, I thought Halo 1 was a slog (and maybe it was alleviated a bit with the new remaster we played) but god DAMN this is a slog. So many of the same environments over and over. One mission near the end was one big room, followed by a small hallway that was a 90 degree right angle turn into another big room. This repeated at least 3-4 times
- I fuck with the Arbiter, don't get me wrong, but I didn't want to do any of his missions and just wanted to get back to the Chief missions. I appreciate the desire to tell the story but I don't really give a fuck, I'm sick of shooting at aliens that look exactly like my ally aliens and sick of running through the same alien environments over and over.
- Can I get some more ammo?! Holy shit
- Punching the hell out of that prophet in his floating wheelchair was pretty funny
- The whole Gravemind thing...whatever, dude
Tuesday, October 6, 2026
Halo 2 (Co-op)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment